RULES

How to enter:

ENTRIES:
1 entry for becoming a fan of ALL sponsors pages on FB
2 entries for following my blog
3 entries for sharing on your page and tagging K.I.L.Y Krafts


If you have done all 3, you can comment up to 3 times on EACH photo

GOOD LUCK and thank you to everyone! I will draw winners once I hit 1800 fans! I might be adding more, so keep checking back!

if you have ANY questions, please email me at kilykrafts@yahoo.com



******PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN EMAIL YOU IF YOU WIN!*******

Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Must LIKE her page to enter,
same rules apply:

1 entry for the "like"
2 entries for sharing her link
3 entries for flollowing my blog

just copy and paste web address in the comment below to get to her page......  :)
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Misty-Stratford-Independent-Scentsy-Consultant/114614318625628

    her web page......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just "liked" Mistys scentsy page! ;)
    Jaimie Bell
    Becauseofleah@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following your blog!
    Jaimie Bell
    becauseofleah@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Misty Stratford Independent Scentsy Consultant on Facebook user Lisa Garner.
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following your blog.
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. shared on page( couldn't tag)

    ReplyDelete
  7. #7! Congrats Dawn!(my post up top did not count)

    ReplyDelete
  8. did a re-draw and it is Jaimie Bell!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete