RULES

How to enter:

ENTRIES:
1 entry for becoming a fan of ALL sponsors pages on FB
2 entries for following my blog
3 entries for sharing on your page and tagging K.I.L.Y Krafts


If you have done all 3, you can comment up to 3 times on EACH photo

GOOD LUCK and thank you to everyone! I will draw winners once I hit 1800 fans! I might be adding more, so keep checking back!

if you have ANY questions, please email me at kilykrafts@yahoo.com



******PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN EMAIL YOU IF YOU WIN!*******

Tuesday, July 12, 2011


7th Item:

Flower Pixie hat

Designed by me

Newborn size

Comment below to enter
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. love this! Entry 1
    Shalisa Edwards
    face2facephoto@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entry 2
    Shalisa Edwards
    face2facephoto@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entry 3
    Shalisa Edwards
    face2facephoto@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. entry 1
    jennifer jones
    missjenno1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. entry 2
    jennifer jones
    missjenno1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. entry3
    jennifer jones
    missjenno1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following your blog :)
    erinnoie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared your FB page in a status wth you tagged :)
    erinnoie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete