RULES

How to enter:

ENTRIES:
1 entry for becoming a fan of ALL sponsors pages on FB
2 entries for following my blog
3 entries for sharing on your page and tagging K.I.L.Y Krafts


If you have done all 3, you can comment up to 3 times on EACH photo

GOOD LUCK and thank you to everyone! I will draw winners once I hit 1800 fans! I might be adding more, so keep checking back!

if you have ANY questions, please email me at kilykrafts@yahoo.com



******PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN EMAIL YOU IF YOU WIN!*******

Tuesday, July 12, 2011





Posted by Picasa



1st Item:

Newborn Mermaid set

Made with SUPER BULKY YARN

Value is $25.00

Comment below to enter.......





21 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! *fingers crossed* random.org is on my side haha

    (winterrosesummerson@hotmail.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared this on my business page (winter rose summer son)

    so this is my second entry

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. entry #3 I am now following your blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this
    princess_of_love@hotmail.com
    Tiffanie Davenport

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entry 1 Long time Fan!!

    Face2Face Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entry 2

    Face2Face Photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entry 3 shared on my page!
    Shalisa Edwards

    face2facephoto@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared on my page but it wouldn't let me tag you I also shared on my lil fan page celebration hunter again I couldn't tag :( I won't be upset if you don't count this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I love this!!! erinnoie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm following your blog :)
    erinnoie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I shared your FB page in a status wth you tagged :)
    erinnoie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete